1. The administrator of your personal data
The administrator of your personal data is the owner of the AgriDane :
SEO SAJAN Andrzej Kuczyński
2. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
2.1 With your voluntary consent, the data may be processed for marketing purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016), including profiling, also in relation to products and services third parties.
2.2 Your data may also be processed in order to adjust the content of the Administrator’s websites to your interests, as well as to detect bots and abuses, as well as statistical measurements and to improve the Administrator’s services.
2.3 Your personal data is processed for the purpose of providing services or selling products by the Administrator. This purpose also includes the processing of your personal data for the purpose of organizing and conducting the competition by the Administrator.
2.4 Your personal data may also be processed in order to consider complaints or other claims submitted by you against the Data Administrator.
3. For how long will your personal data be stored?
3.1 The data will be processed for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to such processing.
3.2 When it comes to adjusting the content of the Administrator’s websites to your interests, as well as detecting bots and abuses, as well as statistical measurements and improving the service, your data will be processed for these purposes until you object or until you terminate your use of the Administrator’s services.
3.3 With regard to the sale of products or the consideration of complaints or other claims of yours, your data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfill the sales contract or consider the complaint and, after this period, only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical and billing purposes or to pursue claims.
3.4 With regard to the Administrator’s services, your data will be processed for the period in which these services will be provided and, sometimes, after the end of their provision, but only if it is allowed or required under applicable law, e.g. processing for statistical, billing or billing purposes. in order to pursue claims. In this case, the data will be processed only for the period necessary to achieve such purposes.
4. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
You have the right to request the Administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to withdraw consent, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
5. The requirement to provide data
5.1 Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary. If you do not consent to the processing of personal data left by you as part of the use of websites, services and other functionalities, including those saved in cookies, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
5.2 Data processing for other purposes, i.e. adjusting the content of the Administrator’s websites to your interests, detecting bots and abuses in the Administrator’s services, statistical measurements and improving the Administrator’s services is necessary to ensure the Administrator’s services of high quality. Failure to collect your personal data for these purposes may prevent the proper provision of services.
5.3 Providing data for the purpose of providing services or selling products and considering complaints or other claims is necessary for the provision of these services and the sale or consideration of complaints. If this data is not provided, the service cannot be provided or the sale cannot be carried out and the complaint cannot be accepted.
5.4 In the case of competitions – providing data is necessary in order to conduct the competition. If this data is not provided, it is not possible to participate in the competition.
6. Who do we transfer your data to?
6.1 Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data at the request of the Administrator, including IT service providers, marketing agencies and advertising partners – such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions.
The list of trusted partners is available in section 11.
6.2 Additionally, your personal data may also be made available to the relevant state authorities at their request, but only on the basis of the relevant legal provisions.
7. Cookies policy
7.1. When using the Administrator’s Website, you remain anonymous until they decide otherwise. The information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address) resulting from the general principles of Internet connections is used by the Administrator’s Website for technical purposes related to server administration. In addition, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
7.2. Your web browser may store text files (“cookies”) on your computer’s hard drive. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorization.
7.3. The Administrator’s website stores cookies on users’ computers in order to:
- better adjustment of the Services to the needs of users;
- maintaining the user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter the username and password on every page;
- presenting online advertisements with content most similar to the user’s interests;
- providing some content and functions of the Website;
- creating viewership statistics for our content partners and advertisers;
7.4 Due to the lifetime of cookies and other similar technologies, we use two basic types of these files:
- session – temporary files stored on the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website and application or turning off the software (web browser);
- permanent – stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
7.5 Due to the purpose of cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types:
- services and applications necessary for the operation – enabling the use of our services, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication
- files used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication
- performance – enabling the collection of information on the use of websites and applications;
- functional – enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc .;
- advertising – enabling the provision of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests; We use such cookies and scripts only with your express consent;
- statistical – used to count statistics on websites and applications.
7.6. It is possible to configure your web browser in such a way that the possibility of storing cookies on your computer’s hard drive will be completely disabled. Remember that the effect of such a change may be the loss of the ability to use some of the functions of the Administrator’s Website.
7.7. Additional information on cookies and other technologies can be found in the Help section in the menu of a given web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator (Google Adsense) and the Google Analitycs system.
- We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn about the rules of using cookies used in statistics.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool:https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
8. Other information
The so-called social plugins for social media such as Facebook. With the help of the functionalities provided by these plugins, you can recommend individual content or share it on a given social networking site. Remember that by using these plugins, you exchange data between you and the given social networking site. The administrator does not process this data and has no knowledge of what data is collected. Therefore, we encourage you to read the regulations and privacy policies of the owners of these social networking sites before using a given plugin.
9. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
- Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC and to Facebook based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
10. Providing and entrusting data processing
- Data may be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law (e.g. at the request of the police).
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request (eg in the case of a court order).
- At the request of the police, prosecutor’s office and other law enforcement agencies and authorized bodies, the owner of the Website reserves the right to provide the IP number of users using the discussion forum on the website or commenting on news and articles on the website.
11. The most important cooperating entities (list of partners who collect personal data on the blog)
- In order to provide our services and to improve and analyze them, we also use the services and tools of other entities. Below we present selected information on the services and tools we use, which you should know about in relation to the protection of your personal data:
- Google Analytics – on the blog we use the Google Analytics tool provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) based in the United States. It is a web analytical service that is performed by Google (Google is the processor here) on our behalf using cookies. Additional information can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl= – a very popular tool, widely used by website authors. It collects information about viewership, source of visits, duration of the visit, cities from which users come and other similar. This type of personal data is transferred to and saved on a Google server in the USA. Our services have activated IP anonymization, which causes earlier shortening of the IP addresses of Google users in the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only exceptionally will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Anonymization takes place immediately after receiving the data, even before saving it. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- Facebook – we use the Facebook frame (Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2 Ireland), which displays my blog fans on the Facebook social network. When viewing blog and forum content in which a social plug-in has been integrated, the social network establishes a direct connection with your browser. Through this, Facebook receives, inter alia, information that you visited us from a given IP address. If you are simultaneously logged in to a given social network, the social network automatically assigns your visits to the website to your profile.
How will Google use data on our website?
Google uses the information provided on sites and applications to provide and improve services, manage them, develop new services, measure advertising effectiveness, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize the content and ads displayed on Google and our partners’ sites and applications.
Go to https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites and read the latest information.
How does Google personalize ads? How can I edit the settings?
Current information can be found at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
You can check and control them at https://adssettings.google.com?source=ps-tech
How can you control the information Google collects?
Current methods of controlling the information sent by your device are available at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites